Covid 19 Health & Safety
What we have done to keep you safe?
From the 4th of July we will be able to provide our hair braiding and hair feather installation services. We cannot offer face painting yet. These are the measures we have taken to keep you Covid-19 Safe.
- We are working outdoors under a gazebo.
- We have created a safe social distancing environment by allowing only one family (maximum of 4 adults) at a time into the gazebo.
- We have created a one-way system via and entrance and exit system through the gazebo.
- We have created queue management system.
- Only the client being serviced is allowed in the hair braid/feather installation area.
- The service provider will be wearing a face visor.
- The client will be wearing a mask or 3 layered face covering and asked to face forward throughout the installation process.
- Complicated patterns have been removed from the ‘made-in-the-hair’ design options to ensure a maximum of 15 mins close contact service.
- We are only providing a side-side service.
- Sanitisation of hands, seat, surfaces and all reusable equipment between clients.
- All persons entering the gazebo will be asked screening questions.
- Visual screening posters will be displayed.
- A clearly advertised hand sanitising station will be provided.
- Where possible all hair braids, hair feathers and service items have been individually wrapped in wipe clean packaging.
- Where possible contactless payment is requested.
- Clean change of uniform every day.
- Assisting the test and trace service by keeping a temporary record of our close contact clients
About the author
I have been face painting and creating smiles with my hair braids, tattoos and body paints for 13 years after finally taking the jump and becoming self employed in 2006. Having a large network of friends I have been able to establish a network of quality face painters and glitter tattoo artists who have a passion for the job which shows in their work throughout the South & South West of England. Orginating from a customer service & sales background the best thing I ever did was become self employed. The money might not be as good but the job satisfaction seeing lots of happy smiles is the best. I hope to continue for many more years to come.